Comic book, visual novel, and game writing Services
For comic books/graphic novels;
- $25 per page.
- $25 per 6 panels.
Suggested title, plot summary, plot outline, and world building.
$0.1 per word
Character name, description, stats, and backstory.
$0.1 per word.
For linear, branching, and interactive games. Visual novels included.
$0.1 per word.
I will develop this from your ideas, story, or concept.
$40 per page.
By reviewing your current draft and providing recommendations for changes / improvements and implementing approved notes / ideas / fixes in a new draft.
Starting from $20 per page.
This includes proof-reading, editing, and polishing the current script draft.
Starting from $10 per page.
I will outline the major characters, the episode plots / stories, and character arcs of a multi-part series; developed from your ideas.
Starting from $500.
The entire story / plot will be developed from your ideas, story or concept. A long form summary of your plot.
Starting from $700.
I will use your current script draft or script outline or treatment to create a Narrative Synopsis. One or two pages summarizing your plot.
Starting from $400.
All prices in U.S. Dollars.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me to request a service and you will be sent an invoice with a secure web link to pay the initial deposit.
- 50% upfront deposit before I start working.
- At least 30% after I submit the first draft for review.
- The balance before I submit the final work.
- All prices include commercial use.
- All prices include 1 round of revisions.
- Only working days (Monday to Friday) will be counted for delivery dates. All public holidays are excluded.
- I will include the project in my portfolio after its release. Let me know if you do not want it included (this may cost extra charges depending on the job).
- All my writing and rewriting work is conducted under a “works made for hire” agreement for a credited service (Writer / Co-Writer).
- If you are seeking an uncredited ghostwriting service for your project, please note this means a higher price than those listed.
- Uncredited works are double the listed prices for the same credited service (e.g. instead of $25 per comic book page, you pay $50 per comic book page).
Have A project to discuss?
Send me a message and we’ll discuss the details of your project.